Geoflow's subsurface drip systems solve many of the problems that plague traditional methods of wastewater dispersal. Since the effluent is dispersed underground where it is absorbed in the biologically active soil layer, there is no surface contamination, no ponding, no run-off problems, no bad smells.
Issues such as overspray and aerosol drift are eliminated, dose scheduling is unaffected by land use or weather, and it is a politically and environmentally favorable means of dispering wastewater.
With subsurface drip, secondary reclaimed wastewater can be used, eliminating the ongoing cost of additional effluent treatment.
Geoflow drip dispersal is recommended for commercial, municipal, industrial, residential and agricultural applications.
- READ MORE ABOUT GEOFLOW'S WASTEFLOW
- ANIMAL (CAFO) WASTE REUSE
- SOIL AND SITE CONSIDERATIONS by DAVID MORGAN
- WASTFLOW PCAS - Pressure compensating, slow drain and anti-siphon
- WASTEFLOW PRODUCTS PRICE LIST
- Nano-ROOTGUARD® with a 15 year warranty
- Geoshield® improved with smooth Teflon-like inner lining
- EPA Decentralized MOU - September, 2012
- GEO Controller Training Programs